Embrace healthful eating . . . one mouthwatering recipe at a time. In this companion cookbook to her new public television series, Jazzy Vegetarian, host Laura Theodore reveals how to create fabulous yet effortless plant-based recipes that will fit any need, whether you want to completely overhaul your diet or simply add a few exciting vegan dishes to your weekly repertoire.
Laura divulges her secrets for creating light, wholesome, satisfying recipes that everyone can master. Whether she’s sharing tips for how to be more efficient in the kitchen or explaining the best way to shop for organic produce, Laura’s passion for cooking is contagious.
Jazzy Vegetarian delivers show-stopping guidance and recipes:
* Learn how to transform regional favorites into tempting meat- less versions, including egg- and dairy-free soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, and desserts.
* Savor a vast range of menus for every occasion, each one nutritionally balanced and bursting with perfectly coordinated flavors and textures.
* Replicate the tempting creations demonstrated on the show, and get bonus recipes from Laura’s personal collection.
* Discover musical selections that will add a special touch to every meal, from weekday dinners to romantic suppers to festive celebrations.
* Enjoy an abundance of enticing photographs that offer a peek behind the Jazzy scenes into the creation of the show.
CLICK HERE for FAQ's about this cookbook
is available too at these fine retailers:
Please note: This is the NEW Companion Cookbook to Season Three!